Choose a Perfect Dissertation Topic for Finance MBA Dissertation
So, it is finally time to write your MBA thesis, and you have to choose a topic to write about. You want to choose something that interests you, but that is appealing to an academic and financial audience. You have come this far in your education to know quite a bit about finance, but you also know that the MBA thesis can range from money management to banking and accounting and supply chain management. Because “Finance” is such a broad field, you want a fresh and modern topic to write about.
The first step in deciding on a topic for MBA thesis is to make sure the topic you are thinking about falls into one of the three major areas of finance:
- Financial Management: this area explores how funds are managed by a firm. Allocation of capital, strategy assessment, and financial objective all fall into this area, here you can choose a good dissertation topic for finance MBA dissertation.
- Financial Markets and Institutions: at the very base of this area is simply the entities that handle the transaction of money. This can include those which handle short or long-term debts, as well as financial trading and direct effects of the shifts in money markets.
- Investment: this area is broad in that it can cover a wide collection in how investments are made and what techniques are used to make such investments.
Structuring MBA Finance Thesis – Upgrading Skills
Knowing how you want to structure your dissertation may not be your first idea, but knowing the base that you wish to build on can actually help shape your decision about what you want to focus your writing on. When one thinks about the structure of a dissertation, they may immediately think of the format their words will go in, the order in which they will cover the ideas of the MBA finance thesis, and the beginning, middle, and ending of their work.
While all this is indeed part of the structure of the dissertation, the audience you target with a thesis on financial management topic, the voice and impact you wish to use, and the importance you wish to emphasize all contribute to the structure. It may be important to outline and plan your structure as you narrow down your ideas on MBA thesis so that you can ensure a topic will allow you to cover the basic structural necessities. Some important items not to miss in the structure when writing a paper could include:
- Executive Summary
- Literature Review and Background in Financial Theory (as it relates to your topic)
- Research Hypothesis(es)
- Recommendations (depending on your topic, this section could vary in how it is included in your academic papers)
- Appendices (charts, graphs, and additional information so as to not to bulk up your written sections)
Choosing a Thesis on Financial Management Topic With Experts
Once you have outlined your MBA thesis topics in finance in such a way that would cover the basic structure. Choosing the right topic for your research and dissertation is important because the topic should be relevant in the modern financial world, should answer vital questions for the finance community, and should appeal to your own interests. A topic that you do not personally find enjoyable or satisfying will leave a margin for error, discontent, and less than your best work being produced. When deciding, ask yourself the following questions:
- How is this topic relevant to today’s financial community?
- Does this MBA thesis topics impact me personally? If not, why does this pique my interest?
- Can the potential results of this be used in today’s financial market to make a difference, bring about clarity, quicken the turnaround in any financial transaction, etc.? (i.e., what is the big picture impact of the results I could find?)
- Is the research necessary to write about this finance thesis even possible? (If there is no substance to write about, the topic is a poor choice no matter how intriguing it may be.)
- Is this headlines something that is feasible to produce results and a thesis in my allotted timeline? (Never choose a topic with an unreasonable timeline. Don’t decide to cover a topic that you know will take years to build on if you only have a matter of months to gather information and write.)
Get to Writing!
Now that you’ve chosen one of the headlines, it is time to start the real work! Write about something that inspires you and write it well. When you are done with the Harvard MBA thesis, come back here, and we will help you out again! We offer MBA thesis writing service and will proofread and edit your work FOR YOU! We will go over your written work to point out the general errors and help you to put your best work forward.
We helped you choose the right way, so it is only natural to revisit our services to help you smooth out any rough edges. Here is just an idea of why choosing us to proofread and edit your work will be beneficial to you and your MBA master thesis:
- Peace of mind in knowing a reliable service will address the most basic of errors and issues that can easily be overlooked by the writer.
- Having an additional group look over your work to ensure you are putting your best writing forward.
- By using our MBA thesis editing services, you will get the editing you need by the same group that assisted in your choice, making sure the topic was relevant, and even in how to structure your work!