Writing a literature review takes weeks and months of careful planning, selection of relevant materials and compartmentalizing them into relevance, as to how to utilize them in the course of the study. Time, money and intellects are some of the rare resources by doing excellent hence we always recommend our professional tips the best output in writing a literature review APA.
Try Writing a Literature Review APA Without Rush
Writing a good literature review in simple terms refers to the analysis, evaluation and synthesizing of already existing literature by other scholars on a particular topic, subject matter or problem under study. The essence of a review of relevant literature is to provide an in-depth look at the problem to create blocks of opinion supporting and opposing the available paradigms connected to the study. It holds the researcher to give credence to the study providing a basis of the summations he or she intends to reach and thoughts that might align with the researcher’s arguments, findings, and conclusions.
In understanding writing steps in PhD literature review remember that it takes the format of a regular essay under the following sub-headings:
- Introduction: The introduction set the ball rolling the discussions on your problem. It is also helpful to do a quick aligning of the aspects your research covers and areas not to cover. Remember to mention your point of view on stating why it has become pertinent.
- Body: Present the main discussion in the body of your document by stating the significant blocks or paradigms or schools of thought the study considers. You could adopt the general to specific methods of analysis.
- Conclusion: Try to address the critical summations of the gaps the study identified and areas future collaboration. Finally, summarize. At the point gathering data, you might need access to writing a literature review for dissertation and answers that supports your summations in your document.
The Way to Make It
- Check your topic
By now should pick a topic or have one already selected. However, in looking at your topic, identify the critical components of the problems to know how to write a PhD literature review into several themes or concepts.
- Overview of the theme
Doing helps you set the stage more in-depth discussions on the problems. The outline makes it easier to identify the opposing and supportive arguments.
- Identify the theoretical framework or hypothesis
A theory is a postulation to create a guideline on the way things work or how specific phenomenon come into existence and sets a basis of identifying and accepting them. A hypothesis can set the boundaries between two variables or views. A theory or hypothesis when discussed extensively in your project becomes relevant when it is time to come up with findings and reach a conclusion.
- Create central themes
By compartmentalizing your paper, it becomes easy to identify the primary schools of thoughts or arguments for or against the focus. It provides a natural means to evaluate and reach a conclusion by the researcher.
- Draw the link
It is pertinent to link all discussions or existing finding to discoveries in the course of the document. It also states areas of contribution to the body of academic knowledge due to the findings.
- Determine the referencing style
References and bibliography are two essential aspects of a job. Every single citation or quotation needs proper referencing. All information sourced from online resources and hard copy journals, books, newspapers. Magazines etc. must be appropriately referenced in the institutions preferred referencing style, APA or MLA.
- Sift through materials: Not all works with similar content will be relevant to your study. Learn to read and classify documents. You can go through our writing a literature review help.
- Reference all quoted sources: Not alluding or giving credence to an author after citing his or her content makes one guilty of plagiarism. Materials consulted should be referenced in-text.
- Use up to date materials: In some cases, you can do a comparative analysis where it is necessary to look at old records or books and a more recent one. In other cases, you need to work with more recent works by authors. More recent works provide you with current findings on your project.
- Be authentic as much as possible: Go through several related contents to find authors and information that are similar and use them as a guide to locate those materials. Avoid citing a work you have not read personally to avoid misrepresenting facts or errors made by the source from where you lift the information.
- Avoid lifting or compilation: Understand a compilation of other author’s job but discussing the gap you have seen and then using other authors’ works to bolster your arguments for and against.
What Experts Have to Say About Writing a Good Literature Review
- Earn quality assistance with writing a literature review PhD from supervisors and graduates.
- How long it should be? A length of 8,000-10,000 words should be excellent for your work.
Our professionals help with literature review for PhD thesis can set you apart from your colleagues by working with PhD holders from different field and disciplines. We understand the importance of doing accurate work and delivering well-researched content; therefore, our writers assigned to be an expert in your current field of study, specialization, and majors.
At our service, we provide top-notch writing through the expertise of English PhD writers with a 100% satisfaction rate. Such high proficiency and prompt turnaround time are some of the reasons clients come back or recommend their friends and colleagues to us. Become a part of our excellent review writing experience.
Benefits of Choosing Our Reliable Help
- 100% authentic ;
- Personal contact with the PhD team member assigned to you;
- The highest degree of proficiency;
- High-level academic standard by writers.